Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 9/8/14 KNBA News - Archeologists confirm Yup'ik lore about a massacre
- 9/11/14 KNBA News - Officers say searches, civil rights must balance in fight against illegal drugs
- Local Music Showcase September 19th & 20th
- 9/16/14 - Alaska Native speakers' attorneys spell out election translation needs
- 9/17/14 - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dan Sullivan changes position on minimum wage increase
Carol joined Koahnic in 2010 and oversees the day to day management of KBC’s operations. She has 20 years of experience as the General Manager of KYES-TV 5, the only locally owned television station in Anchorage. Schatz’s experience in public...
Cindy is Office Manager for Koahnic Broadcast Corporation. She also is involved with membership, traffic and billing. Originally from California she moved to Alaska in 2007 and has 32 years of experience in broadcast.
Hailing originally from the Puget Sound region of Washington State, Danny Preston has lived in Alaska for more than 30 years. His career in radio began in 1991, and since 2004 he has hosted KNBA’s Morning Line program. He is also the station’s...
Frank Chythlook hosts KNBA's mid-day Native Music programming from 10am to 11am. He's also the Operations and Production Coordinator for the station. Frank has been involved in broadcasting for years, and was first involved with KNBA as...