Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 12/12/14 - Melting permafrost threatens infrastructure, homes
- 12/16/14 - Gov. Bill Walker cuts Susitna dam, Knik arm bridge, road to Ambler from capital budget
- Climate Change & Alaska Natives 2014
- 12/9/14 - Climate change effects on fish and game, subsistence raise concerns about food security
- Alyeska Luxury Ski Weekend Sweepstakes!
Carol joined Koahnic in 2010 and oversees the day to day management of KBC’s operations. She has 20 years of experience as the General Manager of KYES-TV 5, the only locally owned television station in Anchorage. Schatz’s experience in public...
Cindy is Office Manager for Koahnic Broadcast Corporation. She also is involved with membership, traffic and billing. Originally from California she moved to Alaska in 2007 and has 32 years of experience in broadcast.
Hailing originally from the Puget Sound region of Washington State, Danny Preston has lived in Alaska for more than 30 years. His career in radio began in 1991, and since 2004 he has hosted KNBA’s Morning Line program. He is also the station’s...
Frank Chythlook hosts KNBA's mid-day Native Music programming from 10am to 11am. He's also the Operations and Production Coordinator for the station. Frank has been involved in broadcasting for years, and was first involved with KNBA as...