Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 11/19/14 - Violence witnessed by Alaska Native children causes PTSD at war veteran rates
- 11/24/14 - Walker-Mallott transition teams hear about looming fiscal crisis
- 11/17/14 - Gov. Sean Parnell concedes race to Bill Walker
- 11/20/14 - Begich sets Arctic port land trade as a priority
- 11/20/14 - BP completes sale of North Slope oil fields, affecting jobs of 475 people
Sarah works with the staff of Native America Calling, National Native News and Earthsongs as the Executive Producer of National Programs for Koahnic Broadcast Corporation (KBC)....
Shyanne Beatty is Han Gwich’in Athabascan and grew up in a subsistence lifestyle in Eagle, Alaska. She is the Network Manager for Native Voice One and the former host of the national radio program Earthsongs. Shyanne began her career in 1999 as...
Thea assists Koahnic’s management team in seeking federal, state and private funds for new Native project and programming initiatives. Thea began her nonprofit career at Appalshop, an Appalachian media center in Whitesburg, Kentucky where she...