Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 12/12/14 - Melting permafrost threatens infrastructure, homes
- Climate Change & Alaska Natives 2014
- 12/16/14 - Gov. Bill Walker cuts Susitna dam, Knik arm bridge, road to Ambler from capital budget
- 12/8/14 - Alaska Natives and Climate Change: Lack of sea ice exposes Kivalina to fierce storms
- 12/9/14 - Climate change effects on fish and game, subsistence raise concerns about food security
Sarah works with the staff of Native America Calling, National Native News and Earthsongs as the Executive Producer of National Programs for Koahnic Broadcast Corporation (KBC)....
Shyanne Beatty is Han Gwich’in Athabascan and grew up in a subsistence lifestyle in Eagle, Alaska. She is the Network Manager for Native Voice One and the former host of the national radio program Earthsongs. Shyanne began her career in 1999 as...
Thea assists Koahnic’s management team in seeking federal, state and private funds for new Native project and programming initiatives. Thea began her nonprofit career at Appalshop, an Appalachian media center in Whitesburg, Kentucky where she...