Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 12/12/14 - Melting permafrost threatens infrastructure, homes
- 12/16/14 - Gov. Bill Walker cuts Susitna dam, Knik arm bridge, road to Ambler from capital budget
- Climate Change & Alaska Natives 2014
- 12/9/14 - Climate change effects on fish and game, subsistence raise concerns about food security
- 12/8/14 - Alaska Natives and Climate Change: Lack of sea ice exposes Kivalina to fierce storms
Hailing originally from the Puget Sound region of Washington State, Danny Preston has lived in Alaska for more than 30 years. His career in radio began in 1991, and since 2004 he has hosted KNBA’s Morning Line program. He is also the station’s music director.
Danny is a two-time National Broadcasters Association finalist for the Small Market Personality of the Year Marconi award, and is also a past recipient of Broadcast Employee of the Year honors from the Alaska Broadcasters Association. He recently completed his second term of service on the Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska board of directors.
Danny holds a Master’s degree in Sociology from New Mexico State University and a Bachelor’s degree in Human Services from the University of Alaska Anchorage, where he currently works as a part time adjunct professor.