Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 12/12/14 - Melting permafrost threatens infrastructure, homes
- 12/16/14 - Gov. Bill Walker cuts Susitna dam, Knik arm bridge, road to Ambler from capital budget
- Alyeska Luxury Ski Weekend Sweepstakes!
- Want to listen on the go?
- 12/19/14 - Interior Dept. issues regulations allowing Alaska tribes to put lands in protected status
Fri February 28, 2014
2/28/14 KNBA News - A bill to restrict Medicaid for abortions for low-income women moves forward
A bill that restricts Medicaid payments for abortions, and includes no money for family planning, has moved from its final House committee. It goes next to the floor, then to the Governor.
The Iditarod sled-dog race draws the attention of thousands of teachers and students internationally.