Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 9/26/14 Magnitude 6.1 quake rattles southcentral, but no major damage or injuries
- KNBA Fall Membership Drive
- 9/23/14 Alaska's U.S. Senate candidates seek an edge among rural Alaska voters
- 9/25/14 - Profile: Forrest Dunbar, age 30, faces Alaska Rep. Don Young, age 81
- 9/29/14 Renaissance of Native traditions continues with Kingikmiut, people of Wales, dance group
Tue March 11, 2014
3/12/14 KNBA News - Critics find the state's approach to law and order for Alaska Natives lacking
Legislators are considering a bill to do away with a film tax credit program, questioning its benefits to Alaska.
The state of Alaska spends more money litigating against its Alaska Natives than do all the other 49 states combined, according to the chairman of a national Commission on Indian Law and Order.