Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 9/8/14 KNBA News - Archeologists confirm Yup'ik lore about a massacre
- 9/11/14 KNBA News - Officers say searches, civil rights must balance in fight against illegal drugs
- Local Music Showcase September 19th & 20th
- 9/16/14 - Alaska Native speakers' attorneys spell out election translation needs
- 9/17/14 - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dan Sullivan changes position on minimum wage increase
Tue April 1, 2014
4/1/14 KNBA News - U.S. Supreme Court declines to hear state's appeal of the Katie John case
In a win for Alaska Native and rural subsistence users, the U.S. Supreme Court lets stand a lower court ruling that provides a rural subsistence priority on 60% of Alaska's inland waters.
To honor Alaska Natives, Native Hawaiians, and American Indian veterans, the Alaska Senate is calling for the construction of an American Indian Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C.
Today is election day in Anchorage.