Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- KNBA Presents the Alaska Native Artist Spotlight series on the Radio
- 8/27/14 KNBA News - A man appeals to federal court to overturn being exiled by the Tanana tribe
- Our Community - Acoustic Alaska Guitar Camp!
- In Haiti, An 'American Idol'-Style Contest About Child Slavery
- 8/26/14 KNBA News - Yup'ik religious rights vs. fish escapement case lands in appeals court
Wed April 16, 2014
4/16/14 KNBA News - State takes Federal Subsistence Board to task
One of two newscasts for Wed. 4/16/14: The state of Alaska harshly criticized the Federal Subsistence Board for cutting state fish and game subsistence management funds, not adopting its policy of manipulating habitat and reducing predator numbers, and for not giving it due deference.
Gov. Sean Parnell's proposal to pay down the public employees' retirement debt by $3 billion is moving forward in the Legislature.