Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 9/8/14 KNBA News - Archeologists confirm Yup'ik lore about a massacre
- 9/11/14 KNBA News - Officers say searches, civil rights must balance in fight against illegal drugs
- Local Music Showcase September 19th & 20th
- 9/16/14 - Alaska Native speakers' attorneys spell out election translation needs
- 9/17/14 - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dan Sullivan changes position on minimum wage increase
Thu August 7, 2014
8/8/15 KNBA News - Sen. Murkowski demands Sen. Begich quit using her image in his political ads
Sen. Lisa Murkowski's lawyer has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Sen. Mark Begich, demanding he stop using her image in his TV ads. She says it implies her support, and she wants a Republican to win. He says the ad stating they vote the same 80% of the time is accurate, and he will continue to use accurate ads.
The Republican primary is heating up and getting ugly, as candidates Dan Sullivan and Mead Treadwell work to get votes in the Aug. 19 primary.