Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 12/12/14 - Melting permafrost threatens infrastructure, homes
- 12/16/14 - Gov. Bill Walker cuts Susitna dam, Knik arm bridge, road to Ambler from capital budget
- Alyeska Luxury Ski Weekend Sweepstakes!
- Climate Change & Alaska Natives 2014
- 12/10/14 - Health effects of climate change include higher rates of unintentional injury, asthma
Thu August 7, 2014
8/8/15 KNBA News - Sen. Murkowski demands Sen. Begich quit using her image in his political ads
Sen. Lisa Murkowski's lawyer has sent a cease-and-desist letter to Sen. Mark Begich, demanding he stop using her image in his TV ads. She says it implies her support, and she wants a Republican to win. He says the ad stating they vote the same 80% of the time is accurate, and he will continue to use accurate ads.
The Republican primary is heating up and getting ugly, as candidates Dan Sullivan and Mead Treadwell work to get votes in the Aug. 19 primary.