Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- KNBA Presents the Alaska Native Artist Spotlight series on the Radio
- 8/27/14 KNBA News - A man appeals to federal court to overturn being exiled by the Tanana tribe
- Live In-Studio - Dylan Lee Johnston & Megan Palmer
- Our Community - Acoustic Alaska Guitar Camp!
- 8/26/14 KNBA News - Yup'ik religious rights vs. fish escapement case lands in appeals court
Tue December 17, 2013
Koahnic Broadcast Corporation holds regular meetings of the KBC board of directors, KBC special committees and the KNBA Community Advisory Board (CAB) which are open to the public. When dates for meetings are confirmed, they are posted here and announced on-air at 90.3 FM one week prior to meeting dates. Most meetings are held at the main offices of Koahnic Broadcast Corporation in the Cook Inlet Tribal Council building at 3600 San Jeronimo Dr., Anchorage, AK 99508 unless otherwise posted. If you would like more information, please contact the KBC main office in Anchorage, AK at 907-793-3500 2014 Meeting Dates
----- January 21, 2014. The KNBA Community Advisory Board (CAB) meeting is January 21, 2014 at (12 noon) in the KBC conference room in the Cook Inlet Tribal Council building at 3600 San Jeronimo Dr, Suite 480, Anchorage, AK 99508. The meeting is open to the public.
----- April 21, 2014. Koahnic Broadcast Corporation (KBC) Board of Directors meeting is April 21, 2014 at 9:00am in the KBC conference room in the Cook Inlet Tribal Council building at 3600 San Jeronimo Dr, Suite 480, Anchorage, AK 99508. The meeting is open to the public.
----- June 06, 2014. KBC Board of Directors meeting June 06, 2014 at 9:00am in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Site TBD. Information at (907)793-3500. The meeting is open to the public.