Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 11/8/14 - Associated Press declares Dan Sullivan the winner in Alaska's U.S. Senate race
- 11/13/14 - Dan Sullivan, Bill Walker take steps toward offices as final votes are tallied
- 11/17/14 - Gov. Sean Parnell concedes race to Bill Walker
- Alaska Native Heritage Month Programming
- 11/19/14 - Violence witnessed by Alaska Native children causes PTSD at war veteran rates
Hailing originally from the Puget Sound region of Washington State, Danny Preston has lived in Alaska for more than 30 years. His career in radio began in 1991, and since 2004 he has hosted KNBA’s Morning Line program. He is also the station’s music director.
Danny is a two-time National Broadcasters Association finalist for the Small Market Personality of the Year Marconi award, and is also a past recipient of Broadcast Employee of the Year honors from the Alaska Broadcasters Association. He recently completed his second term of service on the Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska board of directors.
Danny holds a Master’s degree in Sociology from New Mexico State University and a Bachelor’s degree in Human Services from the University of Alaska Anchorage, where he currently works as a part time adjunct professor.