Most Active Stories
- 3/20/15 - Senators question need for water and sewer construction dollars
- 3/23/15 - Sen. Donny Olson proposes promotion of Native languages through teacher certification
- Our Community - Alaska Food Policy Council!
- 3/11/15 - A closer look at the Native adoption case Tununak II vs. the state of Alaska
- 3/19/15 - Trustees for Alaska challenging decades-old permit for Palmer area coal mine
Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Miles Pruner is a long time fan of live music and has been a contributor to public radio somewhere in America since 1980 when he joined local Tampa, FL station WMNF 88.5FM. Dead or Alive is his first foray into radio as a DJ but it has been a long time dream to host a radio show. He first came to Alaska in June of 1997 and lives in the mountains of Eagle River with his wife, Dana, and two daughters, Dylan and Willa, who have all helped with the show.