Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- Climate Change & Alaska Natives 2014
- 12/16/14 - Gov. Bill Walker cuts Susitna dam, Knik arm bridge, road to Ambler from capital budget
- 12/8/14 - Alaska Natives and Climate Change: Lack of sea ice exposes Kivalina to fierce storms
- 12/9/14 - Climate change effects on fish and game, subsistence raise concerns about food security
- 12/12/14 - Melting permafrost threatens infrastructure, homes
Miles Pruner is a long time fan of live music and has been a contributor to public radio somewhere in America since 1980 when he joined local Tampa, FL station WMNF 88.5FM. Dead or Alive is his first foray into radio as a DJ but it has been a long time dream to host a radio show. He first came to Alaska in June of 1997 and lives in the mountains of Eagle River with his wife, Dana, and two daughters, Dylan and Willa, who have all helped with the show.