Most Active Stories
- 4/27/15 - Pt. One of Kick the Bucket: Health implications of Third World conditions in Alaska
- Kick the bucket: Rural Sanitation in Alaska
- 5/1/15 Pt. 5 Kick the Bucket: The future of rural sanitation in Alaska
- 4/29/15 Pt. 3 Kick the Bucket: Rural Alaskans struggle to keep water and sewer systems running
- 4/28 Pt. 2 Kick the Bucket: Lack of funds hampers development of modern sanitation in rural Alaska
Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Miles Pruner is a long time fan of live music and has been a contributor to public radio somewhere in America since 1980 when he joined local Tampa, FL station WMNF 88.5FM. Dead or Alive is his first foray into radio as a DJ but it has been a long time dream to host a radio show. He first came to Alaska in June of 1997 and lives in the mountains of Eagle River with his wife, Dana, and two daughters, Dylan and Willa, who have all helped with the show.