Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 12/12/14 - Melting permafrost threatens infrastructure, homes
- 12/16/14 - Gov. Bill Walker cuts Susitna dam, Knik arm bridge, road to Ambler from capital budget
- Climate Change & Alaska Natives 2014
- 12/9/14 - Climate change effects on fish and game, subsistence raise concerns about food security
- 12/8/14 - Alaska Natives and Climate Change: Lack of sea ice exposes Kivalina to fierce storms
Host of The Truck Stop: Stop into the Truck Stop as the Ol' Bullrider brings classic country songs and personality back to the radio.
Host of Talk of Alaska: The only weekly, statewide radio call-in program.
Host of Alaska Morning News: Each morning you hear the latest news happening in Alaska.