Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 9/8/14 KNBA News - Archeologists confirm Yup'ik lore about a massacre
- 9/11/14 KNBA News - Officers say searches, civil rights must balance in fight against illegal drugs
- Local Music Showcase September 19th & 20th
- 9/16/14 - Alaska Native speakers' attorneys spell out election translation needs
- 9/10/14 KNBA News - Students estimate Permanent Fund dividends to be close to $2,000
Tue February 25, 2014
2/26/14 KNBA Morning News - A bill meant to limit Medicaid payouts for abortion is back
A bill that would limit Medicaid payouts for abortion is before the Legislature again, this time without provisions for birth control and STD testing.
The 2013 record harvest of pink salmon could create a market glut that will drive down prices for several years, say state officials.
Alaska House Democrats have confirmed Sam Kito III, a lobbyist, for Juneau's vacated House seat.