Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- Local Music Showcase September 19th & 20th
- 9/8/14 KNBA News - Archeologists confirm Yup'ik lore about a massacre
- 9/16/14 - Alaska Native speakers' attorneys spell out election translation needs
- 9/17/14 - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Dan Sullivan changes position on minimum wage increase
- KNBA Fall Membership Drive
Wed July 2, 2014
7/3/14 KNBA News - Missouri Senator McCaskill looks at federal contracts, Alaska Native corporations
Sen. Claire McCaskill of Missouri has asked the Small Business Administration for information that would show if 2011 requirements for Alaska Native corporations engaged in federal contracting are working.
The Native corporation for southeast Alaska, Sealaska, has a new CEO, a new Board chairman, and one new board member. They're promising a more open approach, including more frequent communications with shareholders.