Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 9/8/14 KNBA News - Archeologists confirm Yup'ik lore about a massacre
- 9/11/14 KNBA News - Officers say searches, civil rights must balance in fight against illegal drugs
- Local Music Showcase September 19th & 20th
- 9/16/14 - Alaska Native speakers' attorneys spell out election translation needs
- 9/10/14 KNBA News - Students estimate Permanent Fund dividends to be close to $2,000
One of the longest running volunteer hosted shows on KNBA is heard every Sunday morning. Join Da Crew at Island Style: Kaleo, Aunty Linda, Uncle David - Da Lelihua Mongoose, Pilialoha, and Kawailani The Flying Hawaiian , all from Hawai’i, are all found on-air sharing their love of community and Island music. The silent pueo, Snow Gyrl, kokuas by posting the playlist and researching mele background.