Radio Staff, News & Public Affairs
Most Active Stories
- 11/24/14 - Walker-Mallott transition teams hear about looming fiscal crisis
- 11/19/14 - Violence witnessed by Alaska Native children causes PTSD at war veteran rates
- 11/20/14 - Begich sets Arctic port land trade as a priority
- 11/20/14 - BP completes sale of North Slope oil fields, affecting jobs of 475 people
- Sen. Mark Begich concedes race to Dan Sullivan
One of the longest running volunteer hosted shows on KNBA is heard every Sunday morning. Join Da Crew at Island Style: Kaleo, Aunty Linda, Uncle David - Da Lelihua Mongoose, Pilialoha, and Kawailani The Flying Hawaiian , all from Hawai’i, are all found on-air sharing their love of community and Island music. The silent pueo, Snow Gyrl, kokuas by posting the playlist and researching mele background.